DOL 26 Proximity Switch 18mm dia, with 0-60 second delay (Pre-set to 30) Adjustable Sensitivity 0-12mm (Pre-set to 6mm) (20-280VAC/DC) 2 wire
- DOL 26 is a capacitive sensor for detecting loose and solid materials.
- DOL 26 is immune to EMI, short circuits and any overload. No more burned off sensors due to installation mistakes.
- The mechanical design makes DOL 26 ideal for integration into applications with limited space. The full-return option is especially suited for feeding pans.
- Very low power consumption in off state – enables possibility for sensors working in parallel on the same contactor. Unique possibility for controlling cross auger systems.
- IP69k and NEMA 1/3/4/6/12/13 environment protection.
- Easy trimmer adjustment on a single turn 240° trimmer with linear or non-linear scale.
- The sensitivity of the sensor can be fixed or adjusted using a trimmer to suit different types of feed.
- The ON/OFF delay and MaxRunTimer of the sensor can be fixed or adjusted using a trimmer to suit different motor control units.
- Functions which can be made available for adjustment on trimmers:
- Make / Break contact
- ON and/or OFF delay