For over 45 years we have designed and integrated poultry solutions for various budget requirements
The iDOL 44RG is the future of feed sensors. Based upon the DOL 44R, the iDOL 44RG features setup and adjustment of parameters and settings through a wireless interface.
DOL 44R is a complete range of 30 mm capacitive feed sensors with relay output. The sensors have robust functionality and are easy to operate. Settings are easily changed via two trimmers using a small screwdriver. DOL 44R has a high immunity to noise from electric communication (e.g. mobile phones) and transients (e.g. from motors and contactors). The IP69K protection class offers the highest protection against water and other liquids, e.g. during cleaning of livestock houses.
- The sensors have robust functionality and are easy to operate.
- Settings are easily changed via two trimmers using a small screwdriver.
- DOL 44 has full temperature compensation, and the sensor is very robust as regards washing and EMC protection.
- The sensor can, therefore, be used in environments with frequency converters. A red LED light clearly indicates the current status of the relay sensor.
The iDOL 44R is the future of feed sensors. Based upon the DOL 44R, the iDOL 44R features setup and adjustment of parameters and settings through a wireless interface. Matched with the iDOL companion app on your smartphone, the iDOL 44R is both easier to operate and more flexible than any other capacitive feed sensor. The iDOL app allows for more parameters to be available for the user, compared to a traditional sensor with two trimmers operated by a screwdriver. The result is a more flexible sensor, which can be adapted to the individual need of the user. At the same time, the iDOL 44R sensor is also much easier to operate and understand, since the setup of parameters is done with a user-friendly user interface, which is easy to understand.
Fields of application:
- Level control in silos and containers
- Controlling the filling and emptying process